Welcome To Our Group
The Yousuf M.A.Naghi & Sons Group has its origins back in 1911 (G) when a local Jeddah resident, Mohamed Abdulwahab Naghi laid the foundations for the company. Not only did he start a small distribution business in Balad, Jeddah, but at the same time he also started what was to become an enduring tradition for innovative marketing. Innovation being the key word as he was one of the first in Saudi Arabia to use company-branded delivery trucks to improve name recognition.
The business expanded and flourished and the Naghi name became synonymous as being one of major players in the kingdom’s developing economy.
Mohamed Abdulwahab’s son, the late Yousuf M.A.Naghi, built up the present group to its present status and reputation.
Today the group is jointly managed by Yousuf M.A.Naghi’s four sons, Mohamed, Yaser, Saleh and Ammar, all of whom who use the best of the company’s longstanding experience, management and marketing skills, financial strength and local expertise to continue to build the business not only in Saudi Arabia but also in the Middle East.
The group has diversified its activities into the Service, Catering, Transportation and Manufacturing sectors.
With its headquarters in Jeddah, the group operates throughout the kingdom of Saudi Arabia with a comprehensive network of offices, warehouses and showrooms as well as active companies in the UAE and Egypt.
In terms of market sectors the company is involved in the following:
- Automotive, from Luxury Cars to Commercial Vehicles & Buses
- Consumer Goods and Foodstuffs (FMCG)
- Electronic and Electrical Goods
- Operation and Maintenance Services
- Catering and Restaurant Operations
- Retail Outlets
- Perfumes, Cosmetics and Personal Care products
- Convenience Stores
- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technologies and Services
- Transportation, Pullman Coaches, Hajj Buses and Mini Buses
- Foodstuff Production and Packing
- Insurance & Risk Management Services
- Hajj & Umrah Service & Transportation Packages
Major multi-national principals and other partner companies have chosen to work with the group. These include such as BMW, Boots, Hyundai, LG Electronics, Japan Tobacco International, L’Oreal, Reckitt Benckiser, Warner Lambert and Mars plus with many other companies from around the world, all of whom have entrusted their products to Naghi Group companies.